Uttarakhand PSC RO ARO Recruitment 2016 Application
Uttarakhand PSC RO ARO Recruitment 2016 was released. Candidates who are looking for the latest Uttarakhand government jobs, those can apply for this UKPSC RO Notification 2016. This recruitment was released for 181 members of UKPSC Samiksha Adhikari Jobs. Interested applicants can prepare very well for this UKPSC RO ARO competitive exam. Before going to apply for this notification, candidates must know the history and importance of UKPSC. Uttarakhand PSC is the state agency which is responsible for conducting civil service examinations for Uttarakhand state. Every year UKPSC was released large numbers of recruitment notification to hire the talented candidates.
Vacancy Details about Uttarakhand PSC RO ARO Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 181 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
Review Officer (RO).
Assistant Review Officer (ARO).
Job Location: Uttarakhand State Wise.
Age Limit: Job seekers minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be graduate from any recognized university with typing speed of 4000 key words.
Applicants will be selected based on the following process,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- For Review Officer, Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/-.
- For Assistant Review Officer, Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/- per month.
For General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.200/- and for
SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Servicemen applicants have to pay Rs.80/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/04/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 26/04/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 06/04/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 28/04/2016.
How to apply for Uttarakhand PSC RO ARO Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may visit the official website of UKPSC www.ukpsc.gov.in to fill the registration form in between given dates and should pay the payment through online or offline within the time limit.
Click here to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2016 July Notification
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) recently released the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2016 on its official website. University Grants Commission (UGC) is going to organize the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016 which will be held at more than 80 cities and 85 departments like Arts, Computer Science, Management Studies, Economics and Commerce etc. Candidates who are interested in teaching field in government organizations, those can apply for UGC NET Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016-2017. CBSE UGC NET 2016 July online application forms are invited through online mode.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2016:
Candidates age limit should not exceed more than 28 years as on 01/12/2016. Age relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the applicants belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants.
Applicants who have completed the masters degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent qualification in following departments,
- Computer Science.
- Social Science.
- Electronics and etc.
Steps to Selection Procedure:
For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
For OBC applicants, Rs.300/-.
For SC/ST/PWD aspirants, Rs.150/-.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
H-149, Sector-63, Noida,
- CBSE Online Registration process Starts from: 12/04/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/05/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 13/05/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 10/07/2016.
How to apply for CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2016:
- Visit the official website of CBSE www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Before apply online, go through detailed notification.
- Applicants must have the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on CBSE UGC NET apply online link.
- Enter all the details without making any mistakes.
- Make the application fee through the online or e-challan.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
- Then send the application to CBSE Board.
- Click here to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2016